Where in the school do you hang out the most? (Like a particular hall, classroom, parking lot, etc.) Where in the school do you never hang out?
What would your school be better with? What would your school be better without?
If you were a teacher what class would you teach? What class would be the worst to teach? Why?
What was the coolest (saddest, funniest, scariest) thing that you saw today.
Tell me one thing that you learned today.
If your day at school today was a movie what movie would it be?
Besides walking to their next classes, what else do people do in the halls in between classes?
Who do you think you could be nicer to?
What is your easiest class? What is your hardest class? OR What class are your learning the most in? What class are you learning the least in?
10. If they played music in the halls at school what would everyone want them to play over the loudspeaker?
11. If you could read minds what teachers mind would you read? What classmates mind would you read? Whose mind would you NOT want to read?
12. If today had a theme song what would it be?
13. Which class has your favorite group of students in it? Which class has the worst group of students?
14. What do you think you should do more of at school? What do you think you should do less of?
15. What are the top 3 (or 5) things that you hear people say in the halls?
16. What do you think the most important part of school is?
17. Tell me one question that you had today…even if it wasn’t answered.
18. What class has the most cute boys/girls in it?
19. If an alien space ship landed at your school who would you like them to beam aboard and take back to their home planet?
20. Who did you help today? Who helped you today?
21. If you could be invisible for the day at school what would you do?
22. What part of the day do you look forward to? What part of the day do you dread?
23. What would you change about school lunch?
24. What classmate is most likely to be arrested, made president, become a millionaire, be in movies, let loose a flock of wild chickens in the library, etc.
25. If you had to go to only one class every day which class would it be?