What do you want to be when you grow up? Do you want to be a singer? Or do you want to be a firefighter?
There are many things that you can be when you grow up. Let’s take a look at this comic about Roddy and his friends. They are talking about what they want to do when they grow up.
Roddy wants to be an astronaut. Do you know what an astronaut does?
You can go to the moon if you become an astronaut! Isn’t that cool?
Question: What will you do when you leave school?
Answer: I will be a pop singer.
Question: What will you do when you grow up?
Answer: I’ll become an astronaut.
1. What does a businesswoman do?
2. What does a computer programmer do?
3. Who invents a lot of useful things?
4. Does a famous movie star travel around the world?
5. Who will go with Roddy to the moon?
1. A businesswoman runs her own company.
2. A computer programmer writes lots of fun games.
3. A scientist invents a lot of useful things.
4. Yes, a famous movie star travels around the world.
5. Rufus will go with Roddy to the moon.